UFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fighting Association, Where All Elite Gamers Unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i destroy them master black belts. llliiinnggrrrrrr WITH COMMENTARY

Go down 
+5
xJoRdAnEnGliShx
XROCKLOBSTERX
Ryuuchi
stickyninja
llliinnggrrrrrr
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
llliinnggrrrrrr
Yellow Belt 2 Stripes
Yellow Belt 2 Stripes
llliinnggrrrrrr

i destroy them master black belts. llliiinnggrrrrrr WITH COMMENTARY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i destroy them master black belts. llliiinnggrrrrrr WITH COMMENTARY   i destroy them master black belts. llliiinnggrrrrrr WITH COMMENTARY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:12 pm

lol my record atm is really close to being about 300-180
Back to top Go down
Viper
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Viper

i destroy them master black belts. llliiinnggrrrrrr WITH COMMENTARY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i destroy them master black belts. llliiinnggrrrrrr WITH COMMENTARY   i destroy them master black belts. llliiinnggrrrrrr WITH COMMENTARY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:19 pm

4 a noob ure not tht bad
Back to top Go down
Viper
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Viper

PostSubject: Re: i destroy them master black belts. llliiinnggrrrrrr WITH COMMENTARY   i destroy them master black belts. llliiinnggrrrrrr WITH COMMENTARY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:19 pm

& btw, i bought this game during christmas break too buddy lol
Back to top Go down
llliinnggrrrrrr
Yellow Belt 2 Stripes
Yellow Belt 2 Stripes
llliinnggrrrrrr

PostSubject: Re: i destroy them master black belts. llliiinnggrrrrrr WITH COMMENTARY   i destroy them master black belts. llliiinnggrrrrrr WITH COMMENTARY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:35 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Knavish214
White Belt 3 Stripes
White Belt 3 Stripes

PostSubject: Re: i destroy them master black belts. llliiinnggrrrrrr WITH COMMENTARY   i destroy them master black belts. llliiinnggrrrrrr WITH COMMENTARY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:18 am

Switch Stance When Your Legs Get Taken Out Bro. It Will Bring Your Leg Health All The Way Up Again. BUT If You Switch Back When Your Other Leg Is Still Recovering Then It Will Go Back Down. And It Was A Draw Between Maynard And Edgar x_x

Maynard Should Have Had It xDD
Back to top Go down
llliinnggrrrrrr
Yellow Belt 2 Stripes
Yellow Belt 2 Stripes
llliinnggrrrrrr

PostSubject: Re: i destroy them master black belts. llliiinnggrrrrrr WITH COMMENTARY   i destroy them master black belts. llliiinnggrrrrrr WITH COMMENTARY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:54 pm

yeah i 100% agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i destroy them master black belts. llliiinnggrrrrrr WITH COMMENTARY   i destroy them master black belts. llliiinnggrrrrrr WITH COMMENTARY - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i destroy them master black belts. llliiinnggrrrrrr WITH COMMENTARY
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UFA :: Videos-
Jump to: