UFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fighting Association, Where All Elite Gamers Unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Lethal I Am with Cung Le

Go down 
+2
llliinnggrrrrrr
DefMade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DefMade
White Belt
White Belt

How Lethal I Am with Cung Le Empty
PostSubject: How Lethal I Am with Cung Le   How Lethal I Am with Cung Le Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:31 pm

I was happy to see Cung Le was still available in the EA MMA Challengers League and this is why:

One kick is all it takes Razz

PS - I'm playfully cocky, never am I serious when it comes to arrogance but I do have confidence.
Back to top Go down
llliinnggrrrrrr
Yellow Belt 2 Stripes
Yellow Belt 2 Stripes
llliinnggrrrrrr

PostSubject: Re: How Lethal I Am with Cung Le   How Lethal I Am with Cung Le Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:59 pm

....pwned?
Back to top Go down
stickyninja
UFC Undisputed Champion
UFC Undisputed Champion
stickyninja

PostSubject: Re: How Lethal I Am with Cung Le   How Lethal I Am with Cung Le Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:09 pm

lmao i hate cafs
Back to top Go down
DefMade
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: How Lethal I Am with Cung Le   How Lethal I Am with Cung Le Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:15 pm

stickyninja wrote:
lmao i hate cafs
Thank you! I swear that's all people like to fight with nowadays. I'm sick of it honestly...
Back to top Go down
stickyninja
UFC Undisputed Champion
UFC Undisputed Champion
stickyninja

PostSubject: Re: How Lethal I Am with Cung Le   How Lethal I Am with Cung Le Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:24 pm

yeah man, i wish there was an option to turn it off but ahh its real annoying since i alwlays get cafs :/
Back to top Go down
Ryuuchi
White Belt 2 Stripes
White Belt 2 Stripes
Ryuuchi

PostSubject: Re: How Lethal I Am with Cung Le   How Lethal I Am with Cung Le Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:06 pm

I personally love CAFs over the real fighters. I dunno what the problem is, stats wise there are plenty of fighters with way better stats than any CAF can get, Fedor and Bas for example.
True, people can glitch CAFs and make them for example strong like HW in the LW division but then again people can also use Fedor at LW...

But I guess to each their own, there's good and bad things about CAFs but the same can be said about the actual fighters.
Back to top Go down
llliinnggrrrrrr
Yellow Belt 2 Stripes
Yellow Belt 2 Stripes
llliinnggrrrrrr

PostSubject: Re: How Lethal I Am with Cung Le   How Lethal I Am with Cung Le Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:41 pm

never really tried carrer so i cant get into this argument :\ but then again ive ran into a couple people who you caf and i dont lose very much :\
Back to top Go down
stickyninja
UFC Undisputed Champion
UFC Undisputed Champion
stickyninja

PostSubject: Re: How Lethal I Am with Cung Le   How Lethal I Am with Cung Le Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:44 pm

it just bugs me wen i wan2 use aoki and i have to play a stand up caf and stuff like tht, i dont normally use the best players i use people i really like and idk, never liked cafs in anygame
Back to top Go down
Ryuuchi
White Belt 2 Stripes
White Belt 2 Stripes
Ryuuchi

PostSubject: Re: How Lethal I Am with Cung Le   How Lethal I Am with Cung Le Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:53 pm

stickyninja wrote:
it just bugs me wen i wan2 use aoki and i have to play a stand up caf and stuff like tht, i dont normally use the best players i use people i really like and idk, never liked cafs in anygame

So you have Aoki against a stand-up CAF...I mean if you use a ground fighter you should be skilled enough to take the fight to the ground and keep it there, if he's a stand up guy then keeping him down and making him tap otu like a bitch should be that hard.

I have a career LW CAF with very similar stats to Aoki, his stand up is trash but his ground game is nice, yet I can still keep upw ith a striker long enough to take him down, just as Veto, we met in a total slugfest between our CAFs and I was using my submission guy, didn't do that much damage (believe I only managed to get one good combo in that was good enough for a knock down) on the stand up but managed to take the fight to the ground plenty of times. I however suck at keeping the fight on the ground when I want too =.= but that is beside the point.

Career CAFs can have better stats than simply created CAFs, those can be matched up with some of the better fighters but there are still plenty of better real fighters out there that most people use. Normal CAFs don't get many points, for example to max out the stand up and health of a LW CAF he ended up with a horrible ground game. This gives him both a weakness and a advantage, on one hand he's got a good stand up so I feel safer standing and banging but on the other hand if a guy is smart he'll avoid my attacks and take me to the ground where I won't be much good.

Hating on CAFs and real fighters is ilogical as it all comes down to your own skill. I don't like ground fighting so most my CAFs are strikers, for example, it's all a matter of playing to your strengths. It's like saying a guy won from getting a lucky punch in or a guy is boring cause he just lays and prays, they are strategies and if they work why not use them? If you don't like it, don't complain, just shush and prove to them that you are capable of overcoming their game plan.

In summary: Don't hate, it isn't about the fighter being original or a CAF but your own skill.

Note: I'm not talking about glitched CAFs, those are a plague and I detest them, but even then they aren't invincible.
Back to top Go down
DefMade
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: How Lethal I Am with Cung Le   How Lethal I Am with Cung Le Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:13 am

Holy fucking wall of text batman. I didn't think it was that serious *shrugs*

EDIT: I'd stay away from the word logical though. Watch that...
Back to top Go down
sabby_92
Purple Belt 2 Stripes
Purple Belt 2 Stripes
sabby_92

PostSubject: Re: How Lethal I Am with Cung Le   How Lethal I Am with Cung Le Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:09 pm

okay sticky is good at this game and so am i so im gonna throw a example out there for ya sticky is aoki and im a caf with awesome stand skill so im gonna hook spam and mash the hell outa the sprawl button aoki has no chance to clinch to pull guard or do a double
Back to top Go down
alex707perez
Orange Belt 4 Stripes
Orange Belt 4 Stripes
alex707perez

PostSubject: Re: How Lethal I Am with Cung Le   How Lethal I Am with Cung Le Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Damn nice KO!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
stickyninja
UFC Undisputed Champion
UFC Undisputed Champion
stickyninja

PostSubject: Re: How Lethal I Am with Cung Le   How Lethal I Am with Cung Le Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:08 pm

sabby_92 wrote:
okay sticky is good at this game and so am i so im gonna throw a example out there for ya sticky is aoki and im a caf with awesome stand skill so im gonna hook spam and mash the hell outa the sprawl button aoki has no chance to clinch to pull guard or do a double

exactly its not like i have some sort of shine or anything to get a takedown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Lethal I Am with Cung Le   How Lethal I Am with Cung Le Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Lethal I Am with Cung Le
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UFA :: Videos-
Jump to: