UFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fighting Association, Where All Elite Gamers Unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranked Solid_Altair vs NockedOut

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solid_Altair
White Belt 1 Stripes
White Belt 1 Stripes

Ranked Solid_Altair vs NockedOut Empty
PostSubject: Ranked Solid_Altair vs NockedOut   Ranked Solid_Altair vs NockedOut Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:50 pm

I could finally upload this slugfest:

Back to top Go down
Danny
Administrator
Administrator
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Solid_Altair vs NockedOut   Ranked Solid_Altair vs NockedOut Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:15 pm

If not the best one of the best fights of my life stand up. Lol longest fight ever... Felt like forever.
Back to top Go down
Vito
UFC Undisputed Champion
UFC Undisputed Champion
Vito

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Solid_Altair vs NockedOut   Ranked Solid_Altair vs NockedOut Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:16 pm

nice fight , but how did they let you upload 19 mins of video Basketball bastards
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thehurricane84
Solid_Altair
White Belt 1 Stripes
White Belt 1 Stripes

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Solid_Altair vs NockedOut   Ranked Solid_Altair vs NockedOut Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:06 am

Suddenly they did. I hadn't uploaded it before precisely because of the length. Maybe it has something to do with the number of videos I posted. Maybe it's a general thing. Did you recently check if you're able to upload big videos, too?
Back to top Go down
Vito
UFC Undisputed Champion
UFC Undisputed Champion
Vito

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Solid_Altair vs NockedOut   Ranked Solid_Altair vs NockedOut Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:46 pm

what type of youtube account you have i have red that in the past users with "director" account could upload longer videos but they removed this so now everyone no matter what account he have cant upload more tha 15 mins, but they wrote also that some accounts still have this possibility
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thehurricane84
Solid_Altair
White Belt 1 Stripes
White Belt 1 Stripes

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Solid_Altair vs NockedOut   Ranked Solid_Altair vs NockedOut Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:29 pm

I don't know what type of account I have. I just suddenly got this message one day:

"Congratulations! Your account is now enabled for uploads longer than 15 minutes. Click the Upload button below to select a video."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Solid_Altair vs NockedOut   Ranked Solid_Altair vs NockedOut Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranked Solid_Altair vs NockedOut
Page 1 of 1