UFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fighting Association, Where All Elite Gamers Unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solid_Altair
White Belt 1 Stripes
White Belt 1 Stripes

Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420 Empty
PostSubject: Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420   Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:26 pm

The video fits wide screen.

This was a ranked match. My opponent accused me of glitched CAF, but dropped the accusation after I said a few things that prove my CAF is legit. I haven't accused HIS CAF, but it does look a little awkward as don't recall getting rocked in circumstances like those. My CAF's chin and gut are 92, if you wanna investigate his CAF's power. This is a WW bout.
Back to top Go down
llliinnggrrrrrr
Yellow Belt 2 Stripes
Yellow Belt 2 Stripes
llliinnggrrrrrr

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420   Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:40 am

how the hell were you hacking lol? who ever called you that is mental. he got beat and he just can accept it.
Back to top Go down
Solid_Altair
White Belt 1 Stripes
White Belt 1 Stripes

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420   Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:06 pm

He said became suspicious because of my CAF's height. He said WW has the limit of 5'11" and mine was 6', but the limit for WW is actually 6'3" and mine is 6'2" (my actual height).

Maybe he really disliked the omoplata. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420   Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:19 pm

he takes it 2 serious thats y hes was moaning dont take any notice of him. ppl have said that 2 me aswell especially that douch bag sprawl n brawl lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420   Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:20 pm

oh and can lw get a stand up of 85? a, pretty sure he was glitching haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420   Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:22 pm

n he likes to hook spam a lot doesnt he haha hes a douce bag
Back to top Go down
Vito
UFC Undisputed Champion
UFC Undisputed Champion
Vito

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420   Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:33 pm

this whole glitch thing its real pain in the ass, they should fix this with some patch or something, you cant say clearly who used glitch CAF or not, FUCK GLITCHERS
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thehurricane84
Solid_Altair
White Belt 1 Stripes
White Belt 1 Stripes

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420   Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:33 pm

MattCFC91Stevens wrote:
oh and can lw get a stand up of 85? a, pretty sure he was glitching haha

We were WW. I really don't know which is the max stand up. But the ways he rocked me looked a bit suspicious, yes.
Back to top Go down
Solid_Altair
White Belt 1 Stripes
White Belt 1 Stripes

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420   Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:35 pm

Vito wrote:
this whole glitch thing its real pain in the ass, they should fix this with some patch or something, you cant say clearly who used glitch CAF or not, FUCK GLITCHERS

Mine is a Career CAF. One can't build an insta-CAF with those values in the categories. If one goes through the ordeal of testing it, one will realise my CAF is legit because he is Career.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420   Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:05 pm

he did glitch never seen sum1 get rocked like that b4 in ww
Back to top Go down
Vito
UFC Undisputed Champion
UFC Undisputed Champion
Vito

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420   Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:30 pm

i made one caf via glitch to try, but its ridiculous, like you need three hits to KO your opp. where is the pleasure of getin a good hard win, anyway thats why i moved from WW CAF league to LHW, you cant be sure who is hiding what under his dress
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thehurricane84

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420   Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:50 pm

Vito wrote:
i made one caf via glitch to try, but its ridiculous, like you need three hits to KO your opp. where is the pleasure of getin a good hard win, anyway thats why i moved from WW CAF league to LHW, you cant be sure who is hiding what under his dress

yeah u are right i have a faced a few of them. i tried it once took me like 20 secs 2 win n thats a way to make u bored of the game by just doing that. but if it happens in this league obvi every1 will find out about the person doing it in a league fight n they will get punished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420   Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranked Solid_Altair vs EA_Sports_420
Page 1 of 1